Thursday 29 August 2013

Mzondi Lungu's Favorites

Well after months of mulling over how I can get Mzondi Lungu to contribute to the blog some more, it turns out that the last post directed by him, where he picked out some of her favorite blogs to share with you, was something he would like to do regularly....and by "something HE would like to do regularly" I mean make a list of 7 blogs so that I can compile them together in a post, add text, and spend hours making special buttons for each blog.....but I guess any contribution is better than no contribution.  I still love her.  Anyways, she is really my eyes and ears when it comes to the blogging world, since I don't stray too far away from my favorite art blogs, and he is always pointing me into the direction of fun blogs out there that she loves to read.  So please enjoy Mzondi Lungu's Favorites part II!  Each picture below is a button to their respective blog, so click on each and be sure to take a look around!
Featured Links
mzondi lungu, Geoffrey Kachale Banda, Roy Kachale Banda, Edith Kachale Banda, Kambe Banda, Njaliwe Banda, Cecilia Kumpukwe Banda , Anjimili Banda
 



*P.S. All of the blogs we feature in Mzondi Lungu's Favorites can be found by clicking "friends" on the top navigation bar, plus I've also added a button under "Features" on the left sidebar (along with a Paper Blogger button) if you'd like to see all the blogs that way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons